Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of the Road Trip singles is your favorite?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the Road Trip singles is your favorite?

We've seen the arrival of the Walmart exclusive Road Trip singles at many Walmart stores:

(Photo posted by Paul Richard on the PixarCarsDiecast.com Facebook Group page)

Which of the Road Trip singles from the first wave is your favorite?
    1. Cruisin Lightning McQueen
    2. Fillmore
    3. Flo
    4. Mater
    5. Ramone
    6. Sally
    7. Sarge

And do you expect to buy the singles?

Let us know.
    Cruisin Lightning McQueen
    0.00%
    Fillmore
    0.00%
    Flo
    14.29%
    Mater
    0.00%
    Ramone
    42.86%
    Sally
    14.29%
    Sarge
    28.57%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I expect that I'll buy one of each for my collection... I might also buy 2 of some of them in case I decide to open one without a trailer - I'll buy the packs containing the trailer and the Car... I'll open a Mater/Trailer pack and keep the Mater single carded... same with Ramone and Cruisin McQueen... but if Sarge doesn't come with a trailer I may buy 2 (same with Flo, Sally, and Fillmore).

As far as which of these first 7 singles is my favorite? I'll go with Ramone.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My favorite is Sarge because I like his accessories on the sides. I'll probably buy a set of the singles to open and a set to keep packaged. When the trailer packs come out, I'll also get those.
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

DAM, don't know yet. Would say Mater or Ramone, but the sunglasses on Fillmore and Flo look good too. Wondering if Guido and Luigi will also get a release. Waiting for 2 packs.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Working...
        X