No announcement yet.

Hello from Alamos Sonora Mexico and Green Valley Arizona USA, returning member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Alamos Sonora Mexico and Green Valley Arizona USA, returning member

Hi folks. I'm not totally new... I used to use the OhDuhWire <- phonetic spelling login. Lots of talented scum in the world and after some clever credit card fraud / identity theft, I decided to eliminate this login, and ones similar to it that I've used since 1993 on the Innerwebs (seriously, that long). Like most, I'll hide behind a handle now.

Anyway, I collect just the #PixarCarsMiniRacers , but I am considering the #PixarCarsMicroDrifters and the #PixarCarsMiniAdventures to fill-in the Cars 2 and Cars (1) gap.

Peter
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 12-24-2019, 10:29 PM.

Glad to see that you are continuing to participate on the PCD forum, Peter... I am sorry to hear about the problems that you reported... too many look for ways to make a quick buck instead of using their talents to be productive members of society... looking forward to seeing you continue to post about mini racers.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yeah, I do like these Mini-Racers. Purchased a rare one down here south of the border. A family medical emergency forced a trip north of the border two weeks ago. Ordered a few more mini-racers and picked them up on the return trip back down. The little kids in my mountain pueblo have never seen the Mini-Racers, so it's been fun giving away my duplicates.

Comment

Working...
      X