I'm new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here

hey everybody, this is Brian, I've been on the cars the toys site for a little while, but this is my intro to this forum. I'm into the cars because as I saw my sons excitement at getting new cars, I got more excited about getting him more, then I need to have backups, then I need to have some for myself, and the trend continued. So here I am....I live in Maryland right between Baltimore, DC, and Annapolis.

In case you are wondering, I am an opener only for the cars I expect my son to beat up - my personal collection is still unopened.

Hello Brian... welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.com... we're glad to have you here... please look around, and if you have questions, feel free to ask.

I remember the days when I was buying Cars for my grandchildren to play with at my house... Cars for him to take with him... Cars for my open display... Cars to keep carded... Cars for my other grandchildren... one of my grandsons is getting back into Cars again, but another has outgrown them and my wife has gotten our granddaughter into dolls and girl toys.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD Brian !!!

I hope you have a great time here on the board !
      We're here to help each other out and talk "Cars".

In case you have facebook (?) ... don't forget to visit us there.
      http://www.facebook.com/groups/448729615153289

greets from Belgium,

Peter

Comment

Hi Brian. Welcome to our world. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to PCD Brian

I hope you enjoy it here. If you have any questions or want to start / participate in discussion feel free to do so

Comment

Welcome aboard Brian!

Comment

Welcome to our community Brian

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the site, Brian. I will be heading out your way this week. Might be doing some Cars hunting along the way. I'll let you know if I see anything cool.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                    X