New from Orange County, CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Orange County, CA

Hello everyone! I'm new here from Orange County CA. I will post pics of what I got but I'm just starting out so I don't have many. Some cars I'm looking for is Boost and Snot Rod, also nitroade pittys. Just bearly starting up my collection. I look forward to meeting everyone and seeing everyones collections!
    -SNOOZE

Do they make "stinky" The trash truck from carstoon? Also did they ever make the CRanes from carstoon?

Comment

Welcome to PCD, SNOOZE...

To answer your questions, neither Stinky nor the Cranes were released as diecasts... there's a crane (part of one) in one of the playsets...

Will we see them in future releases? We don't know.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        Welcome to PCD, SNOOZE...

To answer your questions, neither Stinky nor the Cranes were released as diecasts... there's a crane (part of one) in one of the playsets...

Will we see them in future releases? We don't know.
        Thanks for the info! Going to the swapmeet today to find some cars!! I've found some nice stuff at the swapmeet. Some new in box and some played with. I've found "Bulldozer" from carstoon, "wingo", the "Ferrari" from cars 1. Nitroade, and Leakless. Let's see what I find today!

Comment

Found a NIB SUPERCHARGED edition Hamm (toy story) and also found a used Mike Sullivan (monsters Inc) die cast car

Comment

Welcome SNOOZE

Check out the For Sale and Trade sections of the forum as there may be some older cars in there

Comment

Welcome SNOOZE

Unfortunately Cars are sort of in a snooze right now, but Stinky and the Cranes would surely wake the line up!

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome! Here's a few pics of my collection, sorry for the crappy cell phone pics

and of course a picture of my son enjoying them:

Comment

Very nice collection! Your son is one lucky little dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
                    Very nice collection! Your son is one lucky little dude!
                    thanks man! he loves playing with them, thats why most of my collection is used! I do keep some in the boxes but I like to cheer my son up by giving him new toys to open all the time! lol

Comment

Working...
                    X