No announcement yet.

Hello - I'm SOOZOWL, nice to meet you!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - I'm SOOZOWL, nice to meet you!

Hello all. I am kinda new at this. I have a 3 yo who LOVES the Cars movies! Because of this I have become obsessed with finding the diecasts of all the vehicles in the movies. The problem is that DS was not born yet when the 1st movie came out & was really young when the 2nd one came out - so we are missing ALOT of the vehicles. We do have a ton, but I know i'm missing the more rare ones. I can't believe how much some of them are online...like Frank is going for over $200!?!?!? Wow. Anyway. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA. Hope you be chatting with you soon.

Hello and welcome soozowl

Comment

Greetings!
      Welcome to PCD.

Comment

Welcome to pixarcarsdiecast.com, soozowl...

Due to Mattel's distribution, some of the older, more rare Cars items are not cheap... and the same thing goes for some new but unreleased Cars items (Rip Clutchgoneski, etc.)

Hopefully we'll see more of the older Cars re-released - Toys R US is bringing back the Radiator Springs Classics series... hopefully other sources will get some of the Cars from the first movie as well.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yay, another Pennsylvanian! Welcome to the boards!

I am from Chalfont, Bucks County - north of Philly. There are not many PA collectors other than the two of us that I know of. There is also another collector in State College. I was just in Pittsburgh this summer, it is very nice out there!

Comment

Working...
          X