Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toffman in da house! (Another collector from Colorado)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toffman in da house! (Another collector from Colorado)

Hello All,

I've actually been lurking around here for a few months and just recently started posting. Was hanging out at the other forums for awhile, but I'd thought I'd come to where all the cool kids are .

I've been collecting cars since my 2 y/o son son saw them in TRU and loved them. (My parents tell me I was big into cars when I was his age too. Like father, like son )

Anyways, this is a nice community you got going here. Another shout out to Bobbyjack for two awesome trades!

Toffman (Mark)

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
    Fred Rogers

Welcome to PCD, Mark... It's good to have you here... nice story about your son getting his love of Cars honestly.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome!

hope you enjoy your stay. I was also huge into cars when I was younger, I actuelly slept with a few hotwheels under my pillow LOL

Transformers for Trade
      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

We got into Cars also when my son turned 2. Used them for potty training. He is almost 5 now and I hope we have a few more years of collecting left. Welcome to the site! Hope to do some more trades soon.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

It certainly is where the cool kids hang out!!!

Great to have you here

Comment

welcome mark,glad to have you aboard

Comment

Welcome Toffman

Comment

Working...
              X