Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Vincent from World of Cars french forum

Hi everyone!

I am David Vincent (this is my real name) from the French Cars Forum. I am 35 year old, I live in northern France and I am married with two wonderful children.
    I have watched the first movie in theater with my son and really enjoyed it, but my passion for those cars really begun in 2007 when I bought for the fun a Supercharged Lightning McQueen. I really loved the way Mattel made it, the colours, the details...

It all started like that, then I wanted Mater and the townies, and then more and more... You know how it works: collect them all!
    Today, 5 years later, I still enjoy discovering new releases and will probably continue to collect as far as I keep enjoying it: I have approximately 550 vehicles, all loose.

I tried to find on Internet a way to know more about the upcoming releases and discovered Take5aday, formerly known as twoaday. When Metroxing tried to move his site to Take5aday, I contacted him telling I really enjoyed his site and as I work as a webmaster, wanted to see if I could help him to solve his troubles, and now it is 4 or 5 years I continue to help Metroxing technically on Take5.

In the same time, about 4 years ago, a french forum was built and I have joined them and I enjoyed our community so much that I have decided to build a part of this site with a database that lists every Cars released by Mattel since the beginning. I see that you have used the Frosty picture I have made myself, it is OK for me and of course, pictures I have in the database are OK to be used on all our sites, it is their purpose

I have discovered this site when you firstly posted pictures of Vitaly Petrov as Russian Racer. Some names sound familiar to me here, and I really enjoy disovering new collectors and people sharing the same passion for these wonderful vehicles.

Thank you Chris for your welcome message, it is an honor for me too to have been welcomed like you did. Thank you so much.
    Last edited by David Vincent; 11-29-2012, 11:12 AM.

Hi David.
    A warm welcome from the UK.
    Good to have you here.
    Enjoy

Comment

welcome to PCD david

Comment

Welcome David,

It is indeed an honor to have you with us on PixarCarsDiecast.com and to hear the story behind how you started collecting... one Car definitely leads to another...

Many of us belong to many of the Cars forums; I'm glad that the Google Chrome browser has the ability to perform language translation as our Cars passion definitely involves world-wide help...

Great story behind your support of Metroxing on TakeFiveADay... I appreciate how you share your love of Cars with the Cars community... Thank you for allowing us to use your Frosty picture in our Christmas contest banner...

Welcome to PCD.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome David! Did you create a "Take5" layout with all the Frosty's too? How did you get so many of them?

Comment

Originally posted by John in Missouri View Post
            Welcome David! Did you create a "Take5" layout with all the Frosty's too? How did you get so many of them?
            No, I only worked on the character's picture

Comment

Bonjour David! Bienvenue chez PCD, un plaisire vous voir ici.

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Merci DeceptiCog72283

Comment

welcome, may your stay be a great one

Comment

Salut David,
                    Bienvenue sur ce forum internationale, c'est toujours agréable de faire connaissance avec de nouveaux collectionneurs et partage intresses. Je suis curieux de voir votre collection de cars.
                    salutations Peter.

Hi David,
                    Welcome to this International cars form,it's always nice to meet new collectors and Sharing intresses.
                    I'm curious to see your collection of cars.

greetz peter

Comment

Greetings David, welcome to PCD.

Comment

Welcome to PCD David! I need to check out the French forum more often, I never knew Google Chrome automatically translated it!

Comment

Originally posted by David Vincent View Post
                          No, I only worked on the character's picture

Oh, I see now! I thought you were the Top Secret person who arranged the 112 Frosty's. :-)

Comment

Welcome across her David - great to "see you" make the trip over...

World of Cars is a great source of information... keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                            X