Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from London

Greetings all from London.

Got into cars only this year due to my 3 year old and have seen both movies now literally hundreds of times!!!!! If you have a child you'll know what I mean. Collection is going well and already learned a lot, in particular - many of the cars from china on eBay break in seconds; my son prefers the bigger 1:43 Disney cars; and what is it with all the mater variations???!

Look forward to chatting in due course!

welcome to the boards!

I hope you enjoy your stay with us

London...UK?

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Popester... interesting story that you tell... my grandson was 4 when Cars came out - we watched it over 150 times... He'd outgrown Cars when Cars2 came out - I've seen Cars2 3 times.

Collect what you like, be it the 1:43 Disney Store Cars or the Mattel 1:55 Cars, or both... What you can't find in UK stores, hopefully others will be able to help you find.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

hi and welcom to this amazing forum!!!
        hope you can find wath you need and make some new friends!!!!
        greetz

Comment

Today we should have some fun:

Velkommen til siden. Jeg og resten af medlemmerne byder dig velkommen!
          Welcome to the page. I and the rest of the members welcome you!
          Begrüßungs-Seite. Ich und der Rest der Mitglieder begrüßen Sie!
          Page d'accueil. Moi et le reste des membres de vous accueillir!

I'm from Denmark .

Comment

good to have another brit on board, enjoy

Comment

Thanks all. Yes, sorry London UK.

Look forward to talking - if anyone wants something from a London store feel free to drop me a line.

P.s. I think cars 2 is great, you just need to watch it 200 times.....

Comment

greetings, im a fellow collector about 40 miles east of london, there are some great people on this site that can help source many things that us brits can not buy from stores

enjoy your stay

Comment

Welcome to the forum...

You're late to the party and have lots of catching up to do.... collect them all!!!

Comment

Welcome Popester.
                    Good to have you here.
                    Enjoy

Comment

Cheerio!
                      Greetings from corn-country in the US.
                      Disney Store 1:43 Scale cars have a reputation for breaking easily...

Comment

Welcome Popester! And I agree with GotFrank we learned early to just display the Disney Store cars, they look great but are very fragile! If you ever need anything post it up, lot of guys and girls looking to help around here!!

Comment

Welcome Popester. Glad you found us!! Please let us know if we can be of assistance in finding anything or in helping in any way!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                          X