Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Texas

I have been collecting cars since the movie came out in 2006
    I have been watching T5AD for several years (mostly for the Kmart days) and finally became a member recently
    I found this site recently and bacame a member as it looks like a lot of good info on whats coming
    Thanks

Welcome carslover...Lots of good people over here!

Comment

Welcome carslover! Glad you joined and feel free to look around!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD, carslover... glad to have you here... as others have said, look around, and if you have questions, just ask... we have a great Cars community.

What part of Texas are you from? I'm live in Indiana but my youngest son is in the US Air Force - we were in Abilene the first week of April.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the boards!

Hope you enjoy your stay. This groip of people are some of the greatest ppl I've met online in a long time (actually met eother online or in real life)

Transformers for Trade
          Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Greetings & salutations carslover!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
              Welcome to PCD, carslover... glad to have you here... as others have said, look around, and if you have questions, just ask... we have a great Cars community.

What part of Texas are you from? I'm live in Indiana but my youngest son is in the US Air Force - we were in Abilene the first week of April.
              I am from Tyler, Texas (East Texas)
              it is about 280 miles east of Abilene (about 5 hours driving time)

Comment

Welcome carslover! Is it true that cars collections are bigger in Texas?! Lol!

Comment

A warm welcome to you carslover

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
                    Welcome carslover! Is it true that cars collections are bigger in Texas?! Lol!
                    i'm sure mind is not the biggest, but it is quite large and has really gotten out of control
                    i am working on taking pictures of my collection to post soon

Comment

Working...
                    X