Hello PCD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello PCD

Hello everyone, My name is Christopher and I'm from Liverpool UK.

I'm a massive Cars fan and my step son has a small collection of the 1:55 Diecast cars, I envy him so much I've decided I'm going to start my own collection (started with (1) Mater and (3) Lightening McQueen).

I'm a regular visitor to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney World Florida and I stumbled across this site this afternoon with the missus as we had been on a small rampage trying to locate Professor Z whilst Dylan was in school. We hit Tesco and ASDA then onto Smyths the toystore where I stole a set of step ladders to get on the top rail haha. Sadly we didn't manage to get Professor Z today

Anyways, I'm going to be trawling the site looking for hints and tips on how to locate Cars online and in-stores, I'm very particular about price so I'm looking for info on RRP's etc (I'm not a fan of being ripped off) so, I hope to see you all around

Christopher

Welcome to PCD Christopher. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. We have quite a few members from the UK who I'm sure would be happy to help out.

Check out the trading/sellimg forum and post up your wants and needs

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

welcome Christopher

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Christopher from Liverpool... from Chris (short for Christopher) from Indiana... glad to hear that you found us... a few of our members have been to Disney Paris... a few others have been to Disney World in Florida or Disney Land in California... I'm hoping to visit Cars Land (and Disney Land) when I go to California to visit family.

Feel free to ask questions and post your wants... we have a caring Cars community.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome ChrisiB
          Hope you enjoy the site..

Comment

Welcome to the site...

Prof Z is difficult to find. I may have a spare - I'll check for you (I think I bought the single but also got him in a multi pack)

Comment

Hi welcome to the site. I have a spare you can have, PM me.

Comment

Man we have a lot of Chris(s) here now!
                Well, the more the merrier I guess.
                Welcome to PCD Christopher.

Comment

Welcome to PCD chrisib

Comment

Welcome to the site, lots of great people around here that will help you with your collection!!!!

Comment

welcome here !

Comment

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome, I created my account and haven't been back since (I have been so busy lately) but I've started my own collection (along side my step sons) and its going good, so far I've got 5 cars

Comment

Do you have Prof. Z yet? I have an extra loose one.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                          X