new member uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member uk

Hello i have a two year old boy who loves cars, well frank and tractors at first but now loves all of them! He loves reading the cars encyclopedia and we try and find them in the shops but end up having to get them through ebay. So since we collect I thought I would join, plus I had a good find today and unless you collect cars, other people don't get why you are so happy for finding something new in the cars section. I am also sick to death of finding finns, maters,lighting mcqueen ect.. they should be melted down and made into more rips as I won't buy one for 25 pound on ebay. So to find one would be great.

Very big welcome to you to PCD, from all the way over in Canada

We have quite a few members in the UK that I am sure would love to help out with whatever they can

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Welcome to PCD, zacs mum... Glad to hear that your son enjoys Cars and reading the Cars encyclopedia... reading is important.

We feel your pain when it comes to Cars shopping... Distribution often leaves a lot to be desired... It is a great feeling to find something new in a store... and it's disappointing to find the same old pegwarmers all the time.

From eastern Indiana... welcome.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A warm welcome to the site zacs mum.
        I feel your pain. This site is the remedy
        There are some great people on this site who I'm sure can help you out.
        Enjoy.

Comment

I to feel your pain, my son is 4 (on the 3rd of februari) and he's really crazy about Cars to... But I have to say when you meet people on this site they are more than happy to help you expand your collection!!!

Many greetz from Belgium

Comment

The pain is shared amongst us all!!!

Welcome to PCD...

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the site..lots of good people here who will help you fill in your collection!

And one of the most fun things on this site to do is share your finds!! Friends and family could care less and think your nuts when you talk about finds!!

Comment

hi, the easiest way to get rip is getting the disney shop version, either in the shop or on line, twin pack is a tenner, as its bigger than the 1.55 the wee man should be pretty chuffed

Comment

Thanks for that we have got theDisney shop one but it would be nice to get the smaller one to match the others.

Comment

Greetings & salutations!

Comment

Welcome to the site the collectors here are very helpful and informative.

Comment

Hi Zacs mum, well reading your post I guess you are referring to either ASDA, Tesco, Smyths or Toys R Us lol. Me and the Misses have grand days out rummaging through the cars sections on my day off and when Dylans in School haha. from one rookie to another on the site. Welcome

Comment

Hi I'm Jenny, ben's mum and its so nice to see another mum on here especially from the uk! We have been collecting for about 2 years now and he has about 100 ish cars!! Like u said people don't understand why u go through every cars shelve in every shop!!! Just to find one u havnt got!!! My trouble is finding them when I'm with my son and I don't want to give them all to him at once!! When I look on eBay and see the prices for some of them- I think where are these people getting them from its so annoying!!!!
                            Jenny

Comment

Working...
                            X