Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new member - DC Area

Hi all.

I've been collecting cars from cars and cars 2 for my 2 sons since a little before Christmas. Found this site a little after that and have been checking it out since. Decided it was time to stop "spying"...

I'm in the DC area, Northern Virginia.

Welcome to the site. I do most of my Cars hunting in the DC area. Not much out there since before Christmas.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Im in Annapolis welcome to the site

Comment

Thank you. Everything was new to us around Christmas, but things have definitely died down. I've been checking "alternative" stores, found a few popes and popemobiles at Big Lots and a Rip at Wegmanns. Hoping to put them up for trade as soon as I can get myself to write a list of needs.

Comment

Welcome to PCD, KK&PP_Cars... I'm from eastern Indiana... there hasn't been much new in stores recently... Walmart got the 2013 Movie Moments and singles (case A) back before Christmas, and some Walmart and Target stores got in case B... the 2011 and 2012 case assortments and distribution have caused problems with retail store Cars selection and availability.

Big Lots stores are getting in oversized cases... I've found case G (Popemobile and Pope), as have you... friends in California have found case R (Funny Car Mater, Kimura, and the Queen)... With limited store availability, I trade with others and buy from PCD supporter JMDL Toys.

Again, welcome.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome to the party

Comment

Welcome Aboard!!

Comment

welcome to pcd hope you enjoy your time with us

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Welcome to PCD

Comment

Working...
                  X