Ru5ty Back on board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ru5ty Back on board

Hello everyone..... Im back for another stint. Some of you know me and a lot of the new members i cant wait to meet. Here's a link to my spotlight for a bit of backround http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...light-on-Ru5ty

Well I've been on the cars Wagon about a year. Up until now its been quite easy to stay away from the range, seeing as there's been a handful of releases since the new movie was released.
    Mattel have really stuffed up big time on this series and it would be fair to mention they stuffed up the final series of cars 1 (well for the UK guys anyway) Ok the pinnacle of my departure was the fact that consumers in the UK got heavily shunted and discarded to the trash by NOT having the opportunity to collect them all as they so much state by never having the chance of the super chase series....Really sad, cause i love the chase. So now with the rapid release of all these new diecasts I cant contain myself, though I have put some rules in place this time round.

So drop in, say hi....& back to the good times

ps...I did miss you's all.

yeah, well i,ve been stuck with him all this time....and doing his chasing!

Comment

Welcom back Ru5ty! Nice to meet you...Im one of the new guys, if you need help getting anything from the US let me know, ill help where I can. Although the new postal rates is really hurting the international trading!!

Comment

Welcome back!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

We should have a vote to see if we want him back...!!!

Lol

Welcome back ru5ty - I look forward to reading about you beating boogity to the new cars again...

Comment

welcome back

Comment

Glad to have you back, Ru5ty!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome back!!!! Miss you too.

Comment

when it comes to finds, boogity is the chase meister, whereas ru5ty is the apprentice, the only car he beat me to was bpm!
                  Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                  We should have a vote to see if we want him back...!!!

Lol

Welcome back ru5ty - I look forward to reading about you beating boogity to the new cars again...

Comment

Good to see you back Ru5ty

Comment

Thanks a bunch guys, really appreciate the kind words from you's all... I must admit, im really looking forword to getting involved again.

Comment

Working...
                      X