Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Collector

Hello everyone, great to be here.
    I started buying these cars for my 3 year old son who loves the films and I ended up getting sucked in to the collecting side of it. It kind of took me back to the days of collecting Star Wars figures when I was little. The thrill of finding a car we hadn't got. Then I started to search online for new models and was amazed at how many there are. Not sure how many we have now but it's in the hundreds.

I'm hoping some of you more seasoned collectors can help us with our collection

Cheers!

There is a lot of people that can help. you can post your pics of your collection in the collection tab. we would love to see them. and welcome

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the site.
        Please post your needs in the wanted section.
        There's loads of helpful people here

Comment

welcome to PCD
          enjoy

Comment

Thank you, been collecting for over a year now and don't know why I never thought of searching for a good Cars Forum, oh, well I'm here now!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Battlescar... Many of us started by buying for a child or grandchild... and just like you, got sucked into it ourselves... from Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hello and welcome...

As others have said, post your "wants" in the Wanted thread, ask any questions in the Cars discussion thread and show us some pictures of your collection in the Collections thread - we'd love to see them!

Comment

Welcome, your story is a familiar one. I think many have ended up here under similar circumstances. I think you'll enjoy your time here.

Comment

Welcome to the site!! I find these sites more like group therapy..first step was admitting we have a problem...And since we all have the same problem it makes you feel a little better about it!!
                    Now lets see some pics of that collection of yours!!

Comment

I will definetly agree with most here. I started with wanting to get just the Cars 2 mainline for my son...I've kinda gotten a little bit out of hand LOL

anyways...welcome to our awesome place,

Cheers from Canada

Transformers for Trade
                      Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X