Welsh Cars Nut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Cars Nut

Hello All, thought I should make the necessary introductions.

Live just outside Cardiff in God's Country, Wales, in the UK.

My Son really got into the cars films around a year ago and since then, we have been steadily collecting whatever we can get our hands on. His "obsession" has sorta changed into "Ours" and almost to "mine" now LOL.

He has a half decent collection but, being as hes just about to turn 3, he does tend to batter them. When you consider that and that his favourite characters are Frank, Bessie and Mack, it has been a fairly pricey hobby heh. Plastic Bessie and Frank has pacified him for now though.

I have lurked around CTT for a long time, admiring GotFrank's creativity and customs as well as his Radiator Springs Diorama and his passion for the RSDDA, if I only had half the skill that dude has, I would be very happy. I am really keen to try some customs, especially the Bachelor Pad Haulers (Nabbed the Decals from the "other" site) but havent found the time yet.

Glad I have found this site as it has a strong UK presence on the boards where we can share the pain of paying 6 quid for a single car where you guys on the other side of the atlantic are getting all the newbies for a buck a pop, jammy gets!

Anyhow, good to be here and thanks for having me!

Bom

welcome to PCD
    there is alot of good info on this site
    and help from other collectors

Comment

Welcome my fellow Welshman

Glad to have you here on the forum

Comment

Greetings, Bombom77... welcome to PCD! Great story about your introduction to Cars with your son and how it's more you now than him... the same thing has happened to many of us (either with children or grandchildren)... and as you've just found out from djjd21, you're not the only Welsh Cars Nut!

And while this last week has been $1 per Car due to the Kmart sale, I've not been able to find any Cars for myself at that price... 200 miles yesterday in search of Cars... I would like to see better Cars prices for collectors all around the world.

From eastern Indiana...

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to PCD...

Comment

"GotFrank"

Hey that's me!!

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome to PCD Bombom77.

Comment

welcome to PCD I do hope you enjoy your stay

Transformers for Trade
              Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
              X