New member from uk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from uk

Hi everyone, seeing as though I have started to snoop around the forum and have replied to a few posts, I thought I'd better introduce myself. I'm Jenny and my sons name is Ben and we have been collecting cars for about 2 years now after we bought him lightning McQueen after watching the 'cars' film- who knew it would grow into over 100 and we often stop in new shops in different areas just to look for ones we havnt got!!! My son is looking forward to watching the new 'planes' film as well so I have a hunch we will end up collecting those as well!!! Anyway just wanted to say 'hi'.

Hi Jen, welcome to the boards! Am UK based too but in South Wales. We often take diversions or "scenic routes" just to pass a Tesco or Asda that we haven't been to before on the off chance lol.

Comment

Welcome Jenny, Im from Scotland and have been collecting for about 2 years as well. I also have a wee boy called Ben - thats quite spooky, lol Hope you enjoy the forum and if you ever need any help here is a great place to find it!

Comment

Hi, thanks for the welcome. I forgot to say I'm from greater Manchester. Although we are going to Edinburgh next weekend for a trip to the zoo to see the pandas so I'm sure we will see what shops we can pop in and have a look!!!!!

Comment

Welcome to PCD madjen79.

Hope you enjoy your stay with us here as well as the panda's in Edinburgh zoo

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Hi from a fellow UK member, some great people here that are always willing to help others out

Comment

Hello from just across that little stream called the Atlantic Ocean

hope you enjoy your stay

Transformers for Trade
                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Hi Jenny greetings from the US, New Jersey to be exact! Enjoy your stay and dont be afraid to ask for help or a certain car for the collection, lots of good people here who may be able to help!

Comment

welcome to the party

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Jenny... these diecast Cars are really addictive, aren't they... going into stores just to see if they have Cars you don't have... we've probably all done that... glad to hear that you and your son enjoy them... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi madjen79

Welcome to cars-lovers-anonymous...

Comment

Working...
                          X