mike from Chicago

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike from Chicago

New member here... i usually frequent another board but I thought of expanding my empire. I am a carsaholic. My wife hates my "hobby" but my four kids dig it (behind their wii u, iphone, and xl ds)

Welcome man!

Comment

welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome! Seems a lot of Chicago/Il folk on the boards. I just hope you are all Bears fans! Bear Down

Comment

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to the site!

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Mike... I've enjoyed your posts and contributions you've made elsewhere, and hope you'll continue to do the same here... It was a little over a year ago you mentioned the Daily Steal team sets for $20 shipped and I was able to take advantage of that.

Cubs or White Sox?

And I identify with the wife hating "the hobby" but the kids (in my case the grandchildren) digging it... although they've pretty much outgrown Cars and are waiting for me to do the same... but like you, I am a Cars-a-holic...

from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have been collecting since the 'supercharged' theme and I have yet to stop. (even with background yelling from the wife) LOL

I am glad to hear my posts have been worth wild and I will keep posting deals I find as they come. (either ebay or retail sites)

I am partial to the Sox (my dad's team) but I have no animosity towards the cubs. (my wife's and Gram's team) .... my kids are confused, however, on whom to root for.

PS: 2013 is looking really nice for CARS.... now I just need one of my daughters to join in the fun.

Comment

Welcome to PCD Mike...

Comment

Hiya Mike! It took a while for my wife to warm up to it. But eventually she gave in (had to take her to Vegas a couple time to grease the wheels though). And I hear ya, it's tables and a 3DS here... And dad's still playin' with Cars!

Comment

Working...
                      X