New from Wisconsin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New from Wisconsin

Hello everyone. Relatively new to collecting Disney Pixar Cars as our focus has been slot cars. So over the last few months we (my son who is 3 and I) have collected an assortment of cars. Look forward to collecting more.

Welcome aboard!!

Comment

Ooh, a Wisconsin chap! Are you a cheesehead? If you are, its a quick "hi"; if you arent a packers fan, its a hearty welcome to PCD from me! LOL

Comment

welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Cars4A... I've been to Wisconsin a few times - had family members who lived in the Middleton area... I play fantasy football and have invested in a few Packers players the last couple of years... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wisconsin, cheese, lakes & fireworks... Glad to have you with us here on PCD my neighbor to the north.
            Hope you find all the info & Cars you're lookin' for!

PS: My sister-in-law & family live in WI. So I visit occasionally. Also if you weren't aware you have a Mattel outlet up there: http://www.matteltoystore.com/locations/wilmot-wi.aspx

Comment

howdy!
              May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
              X