Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Silent "in the wild" collector comes in from the woods...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent "in the wild" collector comes in from the woods...

Hello all. I have been a collector of Cars 1:55 die cast since the first ones spilled out of my arms and onto the conveyer belt at the Walmart by my house in 2006. I have been a member of the T5AD site and another Cars site that closed. I have only recently begun posting and trading. As my title states, my boys and I always got cars by whatever we could find in the stores. Now, they have out grown playing with cars so I am down to buying only one set for my collection and any extras that I can use to help other collectors. I do have a 9 month old who may or may not like Cars. He did pick the Rip hydro wheels for his bath tub collection so there is hope for a new recruit. I may not be the fastest trader, but I am fair and honest and love to help. I am outta the mid-west (Missouri, U.S.A.) and I am always in the stores (just not at the right times unfortunately ) I also collect lots of other stuff and my basement is full of unopened goodies (not quite hoarder style )

Cheers
    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Welcome to the site

Comment

Welcome!! Looks like we picked up 2 Jeffs in 1 day!! :-)

Comment

Welcome Jeff!

Comment

Welcome. Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to PCD, jeff... My wife and I and 3 of our grandchildren were in St. Louis on vacation the first week of April this year, and we traveled through Missouri on the way to Texas in 2012... Rolla, Springfield, and Joplin were among towns we traveled by/in...

Collectibles in the basement... it sounds like you could be describing many of us... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Seems I'm way behind on welcoming new members...... Welcome to the site!!

Comment

Welcome...a lot of friendly people in this place...

Comment

welcome to the cars party

Comment

Hey Jeff! Great to see you over at PCD too! Welcome & hope you enjoy!

Comment

Hi Jeff welcome to the best cars site around (I think so) with lots of really nice collectors on here too.

Comment

May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Welcome to PCD Jeff, I'm a Mid-West fella myself. And not to break my own arm patting myself on the back. But I do tend to find us (Mid-Westerners) to be a fair & honest lot. Good to have ya aboard!

Comment

Working...
                          X