Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

New to this forum, just been looking at pictures before becoming a member

I have a son who's three and we collect together or I collect and we both play with Them, we have been collecting for just under a year now and closing in on 100 cars and some playset, I would love to collect faster but the prices in Denmark is insane, even when we buy from the US, so we are taking it easy

I Will soon try to take pictures soon.
    Last edited by dyvel; 06-14-2013, 06:51 AM.

Welcome to the site!!!

Comment

Welcome to the PCD Party!

Comment

Welcome dyvel!!

Comment

welcome to the world of cars

Comment

Welcome to PCD, dyvel... glad to have you with us... feel free to check out the various forums and articles... and if you have any questions, ask.

100 Cars in a year is a pretty good accomplishment... and expensive - more so for you in Denmark...

From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome dyvel.

Comment

Welcome, and if it makes you feel better. I've heard horror stories from most of Northern Europe regarding prices. Maybe someone here can help with what you need. There's a lot of good members here looking to help.

Comment

Thanks for the Warm welcome, and Frank, someone has already helped through the facebook site and get some great cars for the collection

Comment

welcome!
                    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Working...
                    X