Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I miss a membership drive or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss a membership drive or something?

Great to see so many new posters lately!

I know right? I just logged in and saw there were over 50 new Posts. PCD sure is doing well!

Comment

It's poppin' like popcorn!

Comment

just had to get my butt off the curb and chime in...
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Come on in ... the water is fine!! lol

Comment

Love this place.

Comment

Yep great place to be!!
              Also those of you who do not do Facebook, you should consider heading there and joining the fun as well!!
              You can create an alternate identity there too if your worried your friends and family will make fun of you!! LOL
              Its also a great way to instantly chat!

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                Yep great place to be!!
                Also those of you who do not do Facebook, you should consider heading there and joining the fun as well!!
                You can create an alternate identity there too if your worried your friends and family will make fun of you!! LOL
                Its also a great way to instantly chat!

That made me laugh out really loud Scavenger....good one, although your words of wisdom are most indeed true. I still can't bring myself to face book

Comment

Looks like i need to join... giggles

Comment

It is most useful for chatting. Like if I see someone online while im at a store i can instantly ask them if they need something that i just found!

And welcome back Ru5ty havent seen you in awhile!! rumor had it you were still kicking though!!

Comment

I'm glad to see more people joining, participating in, and supporting both the PixarCarsDiecast.com and the Facebook page... in fact, I'm chatting with Scavenger right now on Facebook!

PCD is what our members make it... thank you for your support.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Adding the Facebook link was good as well. Lots of people signed up by following the link from here and vice versa.
                        Every time I log into Facebook, I see x amount of new members.

Comment

Working...
                        X