Hello from the Rocky Mountains

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the Rocky Mountains

Hello fellow Cars enthusiasts. I have just become a member and glad to meet fellow collectors. I have been a Cars collector since the very beginning. I started thinking I was only going to get the first 12 and that would be it, HA. Several 1000 more later I cant seem to stop because there are so many I love. I cant wait to get some more Chase Cars.

Welcome. I got a late start but love it.

Comment

Welcome to PCD, Simba1814... Glad to have you join us here as well as on our Facebook page...

The first 12 and then stop... no problem... it won't hurt to get the 4 to get up to the first 16... and then what's 4 more movie moments... These Supercharged are nice... so are the Walmart 8... and the World of Cars... and before you know it... you're hooked, tow cable and all.

from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome, I started like you, but was always fueled by the notion that I'd collect them ALL! Well, not each and every "ALL" i.e. errors, different card backs, singles, launchers, variations etc. but I've got plenty. Best of luck with your hunts!
        May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Welcome to PCD

Good to have a new member who's been collecting from day 1...

Comment

Glad you finally found us Simba1814!! Have a look around, I am sure you will love it here. Let us know if we can help you OR if you can help us.

Comment

welcome to the party
              this collecting addiction is more powerful that any drug I know lol

Comment

Welcome, a breathtaking part of the world are the Rocky mountains - iv not managed to visit there yet but id love to one day!

Comment

welcome!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

Originally posted by Simba1814 View Post
                    Hello fellow Cars enthusiasts. I have just become a member and glad to meet fellow collectors. I have been a Cars collector since the very beginning. I started thinking I was only going to get the first 12 and that would be it, HA. Several 1000 more later I cant seem to stop because there are so many I love. I cant wait to get some more Chase Cars.
                    I'm from Denver as well! Happy hunting here and hopefully we can find stuff before the ebayers do

"Play is often talked about as if it were a relief from serious learning. But for children play is serious learning. Play is really the work of childhood."
                    Fred Rogers

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Welcome to PCD, Simba1814... Glad to have you join us here as well as on our Facebook page...

The first 12 and then stop... no problem... it won't hurt to get the 4 to get up to the first 16... and then what's 4 more movie moments... These Supercharged are nice... so are the Walmart 8... and the World of Cars... and before you know it... you're hooked, tow cable and all.

from eastern Indiana... Chris
                      Welcome Simba1814! Like some here I have only started collecting recently. I love it!

Ha, ha. Chris that's exactly where I'm going. I was only looking at the "main" characters BUT in just a short 2 months my collection has grown past them.

Comment

Originally posted by toffman View Post
                        I'm from Denver as well! Happy hunting here and hopefully we can find stuff before the ebayers do
                        Hey there, I've never met any Cars collectors in Denver, glad to know I'm not the only one.

Comment

Welcome!
                          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

Working...
                          X