Hi everyone this is my introduction to everything cars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone this is my introduction to everything cars

Hi All, My name is Mark, I am a big collector of Cars 1 and 2. I have been collecting them since they 1st came out and went to many a shop to get that hard to find Desert card chick hicks way back in 2006. Now have a huge collection that just keeps growing although they do take up some space.
    I am a on the card collector and not an opener.
    Do not collect the playsets but do collect the gift sets. 2 packs, 3 packs etc.
    Just wish we could of got all the final laps out over here, would of made life a little easier. Have found some good trading buddies and also have a few guys in the US I ship goods to, one very good friend who receives alot of my items direct from Target, TRU USA, and Kmart.
    Have got a lot of duplicates over the years to swap preferably so if theres anything you need let me know, I also have a list of trades you may of seen already, good luck in all your finds Mark

Nice to see you over here Mark....I feel your pain on the Final laps, I got the few that where in the Disney Store but even missed out on half of them. So any Nick stickers or RDMS lying about I'm your man lol...

Comment

Hi Mark
      Welcome from Canada, hope my package gets to you soon

Comment

bout ye mark!

Comment

Welcome to the site Mark.

Comment

Welcome, Mark...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thankyou guys for welcoming me. 2 lots of good news this morning. Conrad my package came, thankyou for the items, very please with them and straight into my huge collection. The other plus is I have a cousin in the states who has just ordered my kmart day 6 case and all the crew team 2 packs. I have only ordered 1 pack of each but I can ask for more as they are kmart exclusives. Whether kmart actually have them in stock is another thing as my cousin is picking up today. Also have asked him to go to Walmart to see if the new Walmart 2 packs are there but again fingers crossed. if I can get them I will post a message here. I do have many duplicates of cars so please see my list and help me complete my collection

Comment

Welcome across Mark...

Comment

Welcome Mark...

Comment

Working...
                  X