Hello all!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all!

Hey everyone new guy from Portsmouth here (Virginia or Rhode island depending on the time of the year )

Anyway here is a quick history lesson on me:

I have always collected diecast of one kind or another and when the first run of Cars diecast came out I thought about collecting them but I just wasn't too keen on starting a new collection of that size ( I have a tad bit of OCD and tend to "need" to collect them all) I got a few cars over the years for me as well as my kids...

Fast forward to last year when my daughter joined girl scouts, which left me wanting to do something special with my then five year old son on Monday nights while my wife and daughter were at gs meetings. What started out as a one time trip to tru to get him a cars car (as he calls them) turned into our weekly ritual of him and i each getting a car or two.

Now I am completely hooked I find myself looking online and in stores regularly to find more cars.

I think i look forward to Monday nights more than he

Welcome fellow Cars-a-holic, coffee & doughnuts on the table...

Comment

Welcome to PCD, gtommec3... great story behind how you started collecting... many of us may have similar stories behind how we started... enjoy the time you and your son spend collecting Cars...

Cars collectors are OCD? Say it isn't so... but it is so... for some of us anyway... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site.. we all share your addiction so your come to the right place

Comment

welcome to the site
          i'm right there with you
          I need them all

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! Just got home from my weekly girl scout buy. Didn't find anything special but i am happy with what we got:

Tormentor's biggest fan (me)
            Leadbottom (me)
            Chug (me)
            I-screamer (Jake)
            Bulldog (Jake)
            The king (Jake)
            I also got the Tokyo mater 3 pack, I kept mater and gave the others to my son Jake.

Comment

Congrats and welcome, lots of great people here...in VA as well, close to DC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Comment

Ahh, another addict into the fold! Welcome to the fun!

Comment

welcome!
                  My collection: http://www.jokibe.forumgratuit.lu/t2...cas-und-victor

Comment

What a great startup story, thanks for sharing, your Monday night sound great fun .

Comment

Welcome as well!
                      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Greetings fellow addict, it's really fun in here :-)

Comment

Working...
                        X