yo from corn land(iowa)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo from corn land(iowa)

name is stew. just found this site. hi to all .been a coll since shortly after the first movie came out-mater rules!!! also coll. diecast cars. other toys . route 66 stuff big music lover. hot rods glad to have found this site thanks....

Welcome, Stew! Hope you find this site helpful and fun! I think Mater is funny and a likable character, too.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Welcome to PCD, stew! I'm glad that you've found us... I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your collection - I've got a few Route 66 items and hope to travel more of Route 66 in the future... from eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

welcome to PCD!!

Comment

Welcome!
            May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Hey Iowa! Welcome from the Quad Cities (Illinois' side of the river).

Comment

Welcome from Cincinnati!!
                -Steve
                AKA Tmremote

Comment

hey all- thanks for a warm welcome. glad i found this site. like sites like these. gets lots of info finds and what's coming out! cac1959-been into rt 66 for many years now have only traveled bits of it here and there. in fact we are going to ill in a week and travel part of it i have never been on. can't wait!!!
                  got frank i will be zooming thru the quads next week end. on the way back home will hit le claire and go see the new shop at amer. pickers. we were there a few years ago met mike. he is a real nice guy!!! again thanks to you all for the warm welcome!!

Comment

Cool just had a steak at Sneaky Pete's in LeClaire (home of the American Pickers) last week.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

we did the grand tour of ill last week. was a good time!!! rt 66 was very kool!!! folks in ill. were very nice!! car hunting was not so hot-but - i got a older stu-bop at a wal-mart for 5.00 was perfect clam shell. cool to find a 5 yr old car in great shape. also got one of the holly changer cars where the wings come out. so not a total lose plus i found out the thiesan stores sell diecast got frank -we ate at petes the first time we was in leclaire we ate at the blue iguana this time(next door to petes) food service and staff was great!!! saw the pickers new shop saw mikes brother robbie headed for home. was a good trip

Comment

Nice!
                          Sounds like a good time out.

Comment

Working...
                          X