Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Edinburgh

Hi there,

Stumbled upon this forum recently and have found it very useful so i decided to join. Have only been collecting Cars for a short time since my 2 year old son became obsessed by them after watching the movie over and over. I bought him some to play with at first and then decided it would be nice to keep a carded collection as well so started buying 2 of everything. Before i knew it i was hooked and was spending alot of my spare time scouring the local supermarkets for new Cars. Fortunately we seem to be blessed with decent stock levels here in Edinburgh with virtually all the 2014 singles being available over the last couple of months. Have also recently found my first 2015 singles at Smyths Toys.

bout ye, you should enjoy the forum, its good craic
    all the best
    boogity

Comment

Greetings, Scotcars! Glad that you decided to join after checking us out... we have members from all over the world... I'm glad you've been able to find 2014 releases and have seen 2015 releases as well - you're ahead of many of us in other parts of the world.

It's a great story you tell about starting for your son and then getting the collecting bug yourself - many of us got started with a child or in my case a grandchild who then outgrew Cars but we couldn't stop... I may be growing old but I refuse to grow up.

And I agree with boogity - we try to be craic! (I did have to look that up - it's not a US term)

Again, welcome! From eastern Indiana... Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome!
        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Welcome!
          And come join us on Facebook as well!!

Comment

Welcome to PCD!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Welcome, I just joined recently and I think you will like this site!
              Check out my YouTube channel, COOLection TV! https://www.youtube.com/COOLectionTV

Comment

welcome to pcd from texas

Comment

Welcome, from Pennsylvania in the USA

Comment

Working...
                  X