Hi all, UK help needed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all, UK help needed!

Hi all, found this forum, great it is too, now for the help!

My 2 year old son is Cars mad, and keeps asking for Lewis Hamilton, however, as a single diecast car it doesn't appear to be out yet, does anybody know when it'll be released in the UK please?

Hi, I'm pretty sure we'll see Lewis by Christmas, but we are a few case assortments behind the US.

You could try a wanted ad in the classified, I'm sure someone from the US could help you/your son without having to resort to ebay.

Comment

Currently, Lewis Hamilton is not really out as a single... some of the online resellers got in the case and are listing Lewis and Carlo Maserati as singles on eBay or Amazon... In the US, Lewis has been released as a launcher (limited release - I've seen it one time in one store) and as part of a Target 7 pack for $30 plus tax - I've only seen that 7 pack in 2 of 10 Target stores I've been to.

Hopefully with the movie being released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 1, we'll see it in stores a little before then.

Welcome to the forum.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Hi and welcome...

As said above, Lewis has not been released int eh UK so far although some UK sellers on eBay have him but loose

I've seen carded pictures of him around so I hope he's released over here in the next 8 weeks as he's only a few cases away....

Keep your eyes on the Recent finds thread...

Comment

Welcome to the club, westyorksnffc. Lewis was a toughie for us as well-my son is really excited about the racers only- and we've only recently found the launcher, and even then I only saw him the one time. Surely they'll be out in numbers eventually, if the stores ever cycle through the hundreds of Finns, Maters, and McQueens warming the pegs. Good luck!

Comment

Working...
          X