Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi all from us in Bedfordshire, UK

Hi All.

Myself and my 4 year old son, Fletcher, passed by this website and had to join. He is Disney Cars mad and has been collecting since he could ask for which car he wanted (nearly 3 years).

We seem to be after the same culprits everyone else is after so any info that can be shared is gratefully received.

We have yet to find: Shu, Nigel, Ramone, Max, Miles, Miguel, Lewis, Maserati

Happy collecting all

Carrie & Fletcher
    Last edited by carriee2652; 10-24-2011, 09:51 PM.

Hey Carrie & Fletcher,

Welcome to the website, i'm sure you will enjoy it!

I found my sons Miles in Tesco, on the clipstrip (handy tip - looks at the brown boxes right at the top, if they say clipstrip in descriptions, chances are you will find a Miles in there). I will keep an eye out for you anyway!

Hopefully speak soon

Chris & Corey from Coventry

Comment

Originally posted by dumbleweed View Post
      Hey Carrie & Fletcher,

Welcome to the website, i'm sure you will enjoy it!

I found my sons Miles in Tesco, on the clipstrip (handy tip - looks at the brown boxes right at the top, if they say clipstrip in descriptions, chances are you will find a Miles in there). I will keep an eye out for you anyway!

Hopefully speak soon

Chris & Corey from Coventry
      Many thanks for the tip. I'm popping to Tesco after work tomorrow. Might take a trip to Argos and hound them again as well)

Comment

Welcome to the site Carrie & Fletcher.

Comment

Welcome, im new too! if i can come across any i will pick some up for you, i managed to get miles a few days ago locally, will have a look, and i have been tipped off about nigel(fingers crossed)

Comment

A warm welcome to you and your son Carrie.

Nigel and Miles are definitely around in the UK (as I have them!) and Max is also apparently around (although I'm yet to find him myself)...

Comment

Welcome, Carrie & Fletcher... it's great to see new collectors who are excited about making trips in search of Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome Carrie. My son will turn four in January and we have been collecting almost two years now. Very enjoyable hobby, but very frustrating at times too. You will find the cars you need.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Welcome to the site from the southern US, alot of good people with a lot of excellent and helpful knowledge on this site.

Comment

bout ye, all the geordie with the collecting,
                    boogity
                    norn iron (n ireland)

Comment

Hi and welcome, Carrie. We also have a 4 year-old son, Elliott. Collecting these cars has provided me some of my favorite moments with him. A fun aside: Fletcher was on our short list of names for Elliott- and probably would've won out if I didn't happen to work with a fella of that name. Anyway, nice to see you here. Anything you need, any questions at all, just ask! -Chris

Comment

Welcome Carrie! If you're interested in a Rubber Tire version of Max, PM me, I have an extra!

Comment

I have an extra Miguel if you're interested

Comment

Just realized I already welcomed you, so now I edit this awkwardly.... I didn't see the second page. hahaha.

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind offers. We have been keeping an eye out but I have had flu and a chest infection for a couple of weeks now so not much progress. Can't wait to find a Lewis Hamilton as that is my son Fletchers favourite. I had a aunt and uncle visit the USA recently and even they were scouting the stores for all the cars we don't have ) Its great fun and so pleasing when we find what we are looking for.

Hope everyone else's searches are going well.

Comment

Working...
                              X