Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying hello from wales

hi there all.
    i was given directions to the site only last night by a friend and moderator from this site.thank's for the link cac1959.
    i live in a small village in south wales and have been purchasing cars since the original film was released,but have only seriously started to collect since august last year,when my wife came up trumps and came home with 4 final lap cars hooman,swift alternator,derek decals dobbs and coriander widetrack,since then we've been hunting down new releases,buying off ebay and made some great new friends in the states who have also provided myself and my 2 boys with cars.
    hopefully i can help others like they have helped me.
    anyhow i look forward to speaking to you all at some point.
    jason

My wife brought home a Jay Limo when we first started collecting, but hasn't gotten any more since because she quickily lost track of which ones we did or didn't have. Welcome aboard!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Welcome aboard, Jason... as you're learning, it gets expensive quickly to support a Cars habit, lol! Enjoy the time collecting with your sons.

My wife helped me out a few times early on as I started collecting but she's given up... she thinks I have too many Cars... she's probably right... but I enjoy helping others.

I'm glad I've been able to help you out with a few Cars through our friend GOMATERGO and look forward to a great 2012 Cars year... come on, Mattel!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site Jason

Comment

Hey Jason! We've been expecting you, welcome to the site. Glad to have another friend from CTT here.

Comment

thank's B$ and thank's for the welcome everyone.i feel like i know everyone already
            Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
            Hey Jason! We've been expecting you, welcome to the site. Glad to have another friend from CTT here.

Comment

Welcome Jason. Glad to have you here.

Comment

hi there all
                here's a quick re-introduction from my boys and myself.
                my name's jason and i have 2 son's, rhys and aled who truly adore these cars and is the reason behind this wonderous affliction.with time hopefully i can help out all the people that go out of their way to help me and make collecting even more worthwhile.
                so with that i shall end once more and thank's for all the support again.

Comment

Hi Jason,
                  Just found this site,i'd thought i'd get rid of some surplus cars,also to try and find some that are missing from me and my sons collection.
                  Have been collecting since the first film.
                  All the best from North Wales
                  Hwyl
                  Gareth

Comment

Working...
                  X