Saying hi from southeast texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying hi from southeast texas

Just want to say HI from southeast Texas, near the Louisiana boarder to everyone here. Just recently heard about this site, now being run by a fellow trader that I have traded with, so I came to check it out and decided to register. Looking forward to reading what you guys have to say.
    Outlawbak

Nice to see you here, welcome, Outlawbak.

Comment

Hi Outlawback - great to have you here.

We'll mainly say things like "when are new cars coming???!!!" (joking - although it does appear from time to time)

Comment

Nice to see you in these parts, O-back.

Comment

Welcome to the site.

Comment

Welcome to PixarCarsDiecast.com, Outlawbak.

Dave is a great friend and trader who goes out of his way to help others... I highly recommend him... A month ago I posted a photo showing a Route 66 sign; Outlawbak has traveled further on the Route 66 and has been to (and taken photos of) the Midpoint Cafe - the inspiration for Flo's V8 Cafe, and Fran and the twin waitresses who were the inspiration for Flo, Mia, and Tia... I'm hoping he'll share some of those photos with us... and next time I'm in Texas, perhaps we'll be able to meet up.

Glad to have you aboard!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome Outlawbak! Another CTT person that has joined up, nice.

Comment

Working...
              X