Newbie from Indiana

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Indiana

Hello everyone, my name is Ted and I'm very happy to be part of the community.

Hi Ted... welcome... glad to see you on the site... it's great to have another Hoosier here...

And now I remember... I actually met Ted in person at a Toys R US in Indianapolis... I stopped in and saw him looking at the Cars and struck up a conversation and found out that he was a collector and told him I was a moderator on a couple of Cars boards... I think one of the TRU Metallic paint Cars had just shown up in the store... and here almost one year later, there's not been much new since.

And as Ted posted on the Chase Cars article, I too have never seen a Chase Guido and Luigi in a store... in fact I don't have the US version... other than the ultra rare Impound Snot Rod with confetti, that's the only US Chase Car I don't have.

Ted used to own a great (real) car; perhaps he will post photos and a story about it for us sometime.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome, Ted!

Comment

bout ye, the tedster!

Comment

Welcome to the site Ted.

Comment

Welcome to PCD Ted !!!!

greets

-Peter

Comment

welcome aboard ted,indiana seems to be a collector's haven .

Comment

Welcome to the site Ted! It's neat how you met Chris in the Cars aisle, I love striking up a conversation with the people hunting for Cars alongside me!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

HEY TED!!

Comment

Hi Ted - welcome aboard...

Comment

Working...
                      X