Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member! Need help from the UK

Hi all,

Chris, cac1959, told me to drop a post in here. Chris and I have known each other a long time from Cars trading.

He suggested I post here to see if somebody from the UK might be able to help me out. In addition to our Cars problem we also have a Lego problem in our house. To go along with the Olympics in London this year they are releasing a set of 9 mystery minifigures only in the UK. The minifigs will be various athletes representing GB. I would like to get a set for my collection. If somebody wouldn't mind feeling up a bunch of bags I would greatly appreciate it. They are set to be released on July 1st.

Thanks,

Billy

bout ye billy , you could pm ru5ty, he,s the boy when it comes to mini figures
    hope this helps

Comment

Welcome, Billy... It's nice to have you here on PixarCarsDiecast.com.

As Billy said, we've known each other many years from trading Cars and occasionally will meet in person to trade if I'm heading towards Indianapolis or he's coming to Richmond - we live about 85 miles from each other... We still help each other out... he's a great friend and trading partner.

I've talked with ru5ty but it's been awhile... Hopefully one of our UK members will be able to help you out.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Welcome to the site.

We have just started to collect lego mini figures and have done pretty well so far. Are the athletics in different packets to the normal mini fig series?

Comment

Hi billy. Welcome...

I'm going to be collecting these for mysself and another member on here so I'm sure i'll end up with duplicates. I'm also going to see if I can order a case and sell the extras...

These are released on 1st July so remind me closer to the time

Comment

I believe they will be in a different package than the regular mystery minifigs. Thanks for the offers to help, I look forward to being able to add these to my collection. If you end up with a lot of extras I might be in for a second set for my little one.

Comment

Welcome Billy, good luck with the Minifigs.

Comment

Working...
              X