Good News! Lower Price for 2013 Case C and Singles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News! Lower Price for 2013 Case C and Singles

As a thank you to all of you out there for a great 2012 and a wonderful start to 2013 we dropped prices for you on the website.

We have marked down both 2013 Mainline Case C, many of our singles, and Take Flight Case C.

http://jmdltoys.com/p/439/cars-2013-factory-case-c

http://jmdltoys.com/p/361/disney-pix...factory-case-c

Our price for the case right now is $90 and many of the singles from this case can be bought right now for under $4.

We have also spent some time the last few days making some changes to how inventory is displayed on the site. Before you had to filter through everything we have ever put on the website, clicking on each one to see if there was any avaliable. A lot of time was being wasted browsing through items that were no longer in stock or no longer avaliable. We have cleaned that up and you should be able to browse now through only items that are in stock or will be back in stock quickly.

We will of course continue to post upcoming cases for informational purposes. If you see an item on the site, it means it is in stock or just went out of stock and will be back in stock very quickly.

Thanks to everyone who visited our store in 2012 and we hope you will all return, with your family and friends, in 2013.

JMDL Toys

jmdltoys@att.net

I for one, thank you for "cleaning" up the site. A very good idea and I think it would prove to give you a lot more repeat business.

Comment

Originally posted by TopherDawg View Post
      I for one, thank you for "cleaning" up the site. A very good idea and I think it would prove to give you a lot more repeat business.
      You are very welcome. I hope you are correct and am sorry to to say we didn't catch it sooner.
      Thanks

Comment

Thanks Steffanie! That is a great help to ordering and does make it so much easier. I just received my delivery of some Case C singles I ordered & they are fantastic, Thankyou!

Comment

Originally posted by OzzieMum View Post
          Thanks Steffanie! That is a great help to ordering and does make it so much easier. I just received my delivery of some Case C singles I ordered & they are fantastic, Thankyou!
          You are very welcome and thank you for your order.

Comment

Thank you for the updates and the great news... thanks for continuing to provide outstanding customer service and support of PixarCarsDiecast.com and the Cars community.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
            X