Recent Finds: July 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: July 2011

Getting ready for next month... just in case anyone finds any new Cars...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

2 days early...!!! I bet you were a boy scout...

Comment

I haven't found anything in July yet, but if I do, I'll make sure to let you guys know.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

ru5ty , that kingpin that I hid in asda wasnt there tonight, did you get it,
        also as karon often says "you snooze , you loose", think that may apply to your star wars stuff tomorrow morning!

Comment

as the great conholio once said ....."YOU THREATEN ME" (with his jumper pulled over his head)

Comment

That's what I get for attempting to be organized and have the post created for the start of the month... and yes, I was in Boy Scouts up through about 8th grade...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

think you spelled that wrong, cos I checked his quotes and funilly enough your nane gets mentioned in one!!!!!

Comment

Today, let me what is happy and what is sad.
                I buy following final lap cars on carded. $7 for each
                Antonio Veloce Eccellente - Single
                Swift Alternator - Single
                Derek Decals Dobbs - Single
                Hooman - Single

also
                DB DJ - $10.5
                DB Wingo - $10
                DB Chick Hick - $7

but while I am chatting with seller, I missed following, another guy buy them in 1 mins
                one Race Damaged Mood Springs (on card) and two Guido with Rollers and Tray & Luigi with Bucket (on card). RDMS is $8 and Guido and Luigi is $10 for each.

I think I need stop hunt for a week, otherwise it is not good to my heart.

by the way, Guido and Luigi are US version. ...... too bad.
                Last edited by lovemini; 07-01-2011, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Ouch on Race Damaged Mood Springs.
                  Good prices on other final laps George.
                  Happy and sad!

pirelliboy mobile

Comment

I just got told that I have to run an errand for my wife. Wasn't planning on going anywhere today, but now I have an excuse to load up the kids and go Cars hunting! Hopefully we will find something to post.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

well I was in a similar predicament myself bobbyjack... though my journey was fruitless but I did see that the local Tesco's finally got those clip strips in....and a heap of those transformers legends too, couldn't resist getting a box...Stick them away for stocking fillers @ crimbo...

Comment

found Carla in the disney store today. no miles or petrov though...is kingpin really out in the uk yet?

Comment

Yip, sure is....check your nearest ASDA Living, well thats were the one boogity planked for me was..

Comment

cool thanks....

Comment

Yes on Kingpin. Picked him up at Asda last night along with hydrofoil McMissle.

Comment

Working...
                              X