Recent Finds: July 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattMartin View Post
    Found Nitroade, Octaine Gain an Dinoco Crew chief and pitty sets in Entertainer lakeside. 15 quid.
    did you buy any of these from entertainer

Comment

[QUOTE=Ru5ty;1717]serious Matt!! forestside Sainsburys had them still at £6.49, flipping raging to cause I had to make a few short tales of my own to justify the trip. Out of principle i returned with nothing. Is it just padre thats reduced or all deluxe toon

Comment

2 of the Kmart exclusive 2 packs (crew chief and racer) have finally turned up in some US Kmart stores... The Carla/Carla crew chief and McQueen/Fillmore with headset have been found... I'll look in Indianapolis later today, but if I don't find them, they should be coming soon.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Made a trip to Indianapolis today for a Nathan's Playroom board meeting... stopped at 3 Target, 2 Walmart, 2 Toys R Us, and 3 Kmart stores... Found the F singles case at the second Toys R Us and bought the Nigel singles (left the Ramone as I'd bought plenty at Kmart stores)... bought 2 Professor Z/Tyler 2 packs at the 2nd Walmart... I'd hoped to find the London Chase 5 pack at TRU, but both stores were totally loaded with the Porto Corsa Welcome 5 pack... 2 of 3 Target stores had gotten in the Movie Moments C case with the reversed Cartrip/Mustangburger... no new 7 packs...

No sign of the Kmart racer/crew chief 2 packs at any of the 3 Kmart stores... the wait continues...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I went to TRU at the weekend, nothing new Cars 2 wise there. They did have an old case of Cars 1 Mega size with Barney Stormin, Sven, RCK and Mack Semi in it though, so I picked up Barney for a friend who's been looking for him for ages.

Strangely enough I was more excited about seeing the old Cars 1 case show up than looking for anything from Cars 2. I hope seeing the movie leater this month re-ignites my love for the cars...

Also spotted Carla at Disney Store

Comment

Got this yesterday after two weeks hunt, a friend pick up one for me.

Got two Kabuto with Flames, keep one for myself and gift one to a buddy.
              Last edited by lovemini; 07-12-2011, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Now that.......is awesome!
                Great score George.

Via Android.

Comment

Now I do like that Mater.....

Great score George

Comment

I like all the Maters that I saw in the movie... while it would be a great Mater Box set with one of each new one, we know how Mattel will package them.... Grrrrr...

Great score, George... thanks for sharing the photo.

Comment

Hope they do it in metallic gold as well.

Comment

As soon as that car becomes part of our collection it will be my son's new favorite. I may have to get two if the paint chips easily like the new World Grand Prix race cars. All the white paint is gone from the front of son's Shu!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

I found a set of Cars 2 stickers (5 sheets per pack) at Poundland today

Comment

bet they were a quid, mr b!

Comment

Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              bet they were a quid, mr b!
                              If anyone ever tells you you're not sharp boogity, just ignore them...

Comment

why Lovemini do you continue to tease me!!!!
                                You show me cars I cannot find but want/need...
                                I have dreams now of the yellow mater- I hope you can find the taco truck Mater next

Comment

Working...
                                X