No announcement yet.

cac1959 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received my package from the anniversary contest and guess the baby weight contest thanks again Chris. And PCD.

Comment

I was able to help Chris with the Time Travelers sets this past week. Super fast communication and payment for some sweet new additions to his collection. Enjoy!

Comment

Great trade on my end. I'd certainly help Chris out in the future. Thank you for my new additions.

Comment

I've had quite a few trades back & forth with Chris, a cars professional and fun to talk Cars with, thanks again.

Comment

completed another trade with Chris
            perfect as always
            thanks

Comment

Have had some really good trades going back and forth with Chris..my collection continues to grow thanks to him!!!!

Comment

Just received our package from Chris, great communication and overall very honest and trustworthy. He even included some cars stickers for my son ;-) Thanks Chris and look forward to more transactions in the future!
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Got a great package from Chris, as always, awesome cars, great packaging. Thanks Chris!!

Comment

Had my first Trade with Chris and was absolutely delighted with the items I have received. He went out of his way to arrange a coordinated shipment for me from 2 other forum members and he has also passed things on for me. I really appreciate it all and excellent communication. Thanks so much and I look forward to any trades in the future.

Thanks again Chris..... Hope you enjoy the European carded cars! xxxxx

Comment

I´ve had a great trade with Chris!! Great communication! Fast shipping and well packed!!
                      I´m looking forward to trade with Chris again in the future!!

Comment

Received a trade car and competition Rip from Chris this week.

Made a little 4 year old very happy!! Made his day when he saw Rip had accompanied Mcqueen on the journey from the US Already opened and had some adventures, will add photos this week.

Thanks again Chris, As always top chap!

Comment

Got my end of another great trade with Chris over the weekend, got to open the package today, great cars and packaging...as always looking forward to more trades...

Comment

Just completed another great trade with Chris. He's been helping us obtain Racers and other cars we have been wanting. Very smooth transaction, and we look forward to our next trade. I highly recommend him to anyone.
                            Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

One more great trade with wonderful cars from Chris, highly recommended!!!

Comment

Chris helped me out once again!
                                I am jbail10... I am also a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X