No announcement yet.

cac1959 Trade Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just received a silver frosty from Chris sent from Jeaks in Australia. super fast shipping packaged great.

Comment

I am sure no one here would hesitate to trade with Chris, but I would like to add a special thanks for driving all over town and several towns over to find us Christmas Cars that don't seem to be anywhere else! Thanks!!!

Comment

Just received my Christmas Cars from Chris.
        Thanks so much for going out of your way to get me the Cars I needed for my Christmas display.

Comment

Chris shipped 4 of the 5 Christmas Cars to me, and my kids were very happy to see them in person after seeing them in their DK Cars Encyclopedia for so long. Thanks for the help, Chris!

Comment

just recieved my prizes from the halloween contest...a big thank you to Chris for a smooth transaction!

Transformers for Trade
            Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Completed another wonderful trade with Chris a week or two ago, just catching up now on the trade feedback. Always a pleasure to deal with!!!

Comment

Received some more cars from Chris throughout the holidays and couldn't have been happier. He's a true asset to our online community.
                Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I have had a couple trades and/or purchases from Chris, and communication and everything goes very smoothly. I'd like to add that all Chris's extra efforts to help people out is greatly appreciated. Sorry it took me so long to post feedback, I took a trade hiatus and got out of the habit, sorry.

Comment

Just received 2 deluxe hydro wheels from Chris that he sent to the UK for me. Excellent communication and super packaging. My son will be very pleased!
                    Lizardmaster

Comment

Another great trade with Chris...somehow he found the time during his busy homebuying process to ship me a car I've been looking to get for a long time...always great communication and packaging, and not that I need to say this but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Comment

This cars lover needs no introduction. He has helped me many times this time with a Faux wheel drive. Thanks again and hopefully many more.

Comment

Nice trade with Chris. Always perfect! Thanks.

Comment

Got a great package from Chris today. Always a pleasure to trade with!!!

Comment

Completed another trade with Chris today. There have been many in the past and many more will surely come in the future. You have nothing to worry about trading with Chris, he's a great guy.

Comment

An amazing box of old cars from Chris made my month a few days ago. I am very grateful for such beautiful, perfect cars that arrived from one side of the world to the other lovingly wrapped in a couple of days! Thanks again Chris!

Comment

Working...
                                X