Pirelliboy Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirelliboy Feedback

What a gem of a collector, simon helped me out big style and for that I give him 5 STARS
    Easy transaction, Super fast delivery...NICE

ru5ty may well be a 5 star bloke, but he came off second best the other day when he was beaten by a 2 year old in buying a cassa del tyres and flos cafe,
    tell us more stuartie!

Comment

I've had plenty of dealings with Simon everyone has been spot on, great packaging, great guy!

Comment

Simon shipped me two dream cars. Great package, great cars and great letter, like them very much. Simon is very nice, good communication, fast shipment, all are fantanstic. Thank you, Simon.

Comment

TOP trader - always a pleasure to deal with ! Excellent communication, packaging, and delivery ! All round top collector, trader & friend :-)

Comment

My first time dealing with Pirelliboy was a great experience... great communication... extremely quick payment... I was glad to help Simon out with a set of the Kmart 6 Cars and look forward to future trades... Many thanks, Pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great first trade with Pirelliboy - great comms, great packaging, great turnaround time

Highly recommendable

Comment

Just got a parcel from Simon, Simon helped me a lot, really appreciate. I only can say you are so so so good, buddy! Really nice to know you. I will open the box with my son tonight.

Just open the magic box with my son, wow, so many gift, remote mcqueen, funny mater, egg candy, even my wife select one for herself. multi scale gift, and everyone are happy. Thank you, Simon.
                Last edited by lovemini; 07-28-2011, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you Simon!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon sent me and my son a priceless car and has yet to ask anything in return, top top bloke!

Comment

Great purchase and help from Simon. Hope I can bring stuff back from the other side of the pond for you soon.
                    Matt

Comment

Thankyou Simon for finding a Mack team crew set for me. Very grateful and cant thank you enough Mark

Comment

Another great trade with pirelliboy... I sent Simon some Kmart 7 Cars... he sent me a Bumper Save Team Crew set, some of the Sun Lego sets, and some money... great communication... quick shipping... very well packaged... and great patience waiting for me to ship to him as well... I highly recommend Simon to others and look forward to future trades.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great Package came for me and my nephews today, they will be so happy!! Everything was Spot on!!

Comment

Thank you Simon for the Lewis - excellent packaging and quick posting

Sarah

Comment

had my first package from simon today in the form of team dinoco crew set and a few new toons to add to my poor collection of them.packaging was excellent and had even posted prior to me settling the bill.all in all a fantastic service throughout and can't wait to do it again soon,and possibly return the favour.
                              thank's again simon
                              jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Working...
                              X