No announcement yet.

Pirelliboy Feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed to help Simon out, great, great great!

Comment

Another great trade with pirelliboy... I sent him Cars he needed... he sent me Cars I needed... Great communication... great packaging... quick shipping... Many thanks, Simon... looking forward to next time.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Thanks for the Snot Rod and Boost twin pack. It was well packaged and arrived in perfect condition the following day after he posted. Can't ask for more than that. Look forward to future purchases/trades.

Comment

over the last few weeks simon had gone out of his way to get me an almost full set of movie moments on the piston cup nights cardback.i really can't thank him enough for these and hope to return the favour and assist him in his own needs in the not too distant future ,superbly packaged and were in mint condition i could'nt ask for better.
          thank you once again simon
          jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Yet another great trade with pirelliboy,.. He helped me out with some Movie Moments that were not released in the US... quick shipping... great communication... well packaged...

More trades in progress... Many thanks, pirelliboy!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Once again, another great trade with pirelliboy... Simon sent me a Sally/McQueen Movie Moments on the Night Skyline cardback, a Dan Wheldon Hot Wheels Tribute, and some Lego minifigures... splendid communication and packaging job... quick shipping... everything was fantastic.

I highly recommend Simon to others...

Many thanks, pirelliboy!

Comment

I've received package today from pirelliboy. Packaged great with great communications and timing

Only charged cost too...

Comment

received a trade with pirelliboy today in the form of a few hot wheels cars i have'nt been able to find in exchange for a security guard finn mcmissile double pack.
                  everything was excellent from communication to packaging and delivery.
                  top notch forum member and friend.
                  many thanks once again for the help.
                  jason,rhys and aled

Comment

Another superb transaction with pirelliboy... I helped him out with some Kmart 9 Cars, a Chase Car, and a Disney Store Chase Car... he helped me out with a Rescue Squad Mater and money... quick payment, great communication, and great patience while we waited to see what I'd be able to trade him for the Rescue Squad Mater... until next time... Many thanks, pirelliboy!

Comment

Another great trade with pirelliboy... he sent me Silver Series Hudson Hornet McQueen and Jeff Gorvette with Corvette logo and several Hot Wheels... in fact, he sent it as 2 packages to minimize postage costs.

Simon also included a Miguel/Petro 2 pack - we'll be using it as a prize in an upcoming contest.

Many thanks, pirelliboy!

Comment

Wonderfull trader, very good communication and honest!!! Fast shipping and very well packed!!

Thx hope to do more business in the near future!!!!

Comment

Secound trade and again WONDERFULL communication, great packaging and fast shipping!!! TY PIRELLIBOY

Comment

Just made an amazing trade with simon, he's a super guy, very friendly and good communication....
                            Package has arrived very fast...
                            I realy hope to deal with him again in the near future.

Comment

I received a super purchase from Simon this week, well packaged and absolutely mint on card. Thanks for your help and hope to trade/buy again from you soon.

Comment

Just completed a great trade with Simon, thanks man! Fantastic experience and well packaged which meant cars arrived in A1 condition. Very pleased and already looking forward to the next one! I just need to find more trade ammo now!

TY Simon!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X