No announcement yet.

GOMATERGO feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again another great transaction with GOMATERGO... I highly recommend Steve to others... I'm sure there will be many more in the future... Many thanks, GOMATERGO!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I just got back from a meetup with Steve as he was passing through my area. We completed a trade for a few older loose cars for me and some new harder to find ones for him. Our new cars are in very nice condition and I enjoyed talking with him. There was great commincation leading up to the trade and I certain hope to be able to help each other out again soon.

Comment

An AMAZING trade with Steve! This guy is a huge asset to the community!

Comment

We just completed our first trade through the PCD Facebook page and things couldn't have gone smoother. He helped us get one of the racers we needed and we helped with some cars be needed. Packaging was great, shipping time as well. Wouldn't hesitate to trade in the future.
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Working...
          X