This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cars 2 Case Assortments

Below is a matrix of what cars are in what cases.

This information is only as good and up to date as the information that you provide.

If you have an update for any case assortment please say so below. Also can you please update state in your posts whether the case assortments you are posting is FACT or not. It's going to be a maintenance task in itself to keep the matrix up to date. I only plan to update the matrix when case contents are confirmed (but feel free to post your guesses as this will help others out.

Please also let me know if there's any other type of case assortment that you want to track in this matrix format

The yellow highlighted cars indicate cars that have not yet been released as singles

Nicely done, Jon... we appreciate your efforts with the case assortments.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Yes Mr B I agree with cac, Good job and thanks... Makes this initial process a lot easier and double free

Comment

Great work, really helpful...

Comment

awesome

I have found Case C and Case D Singles at Tesco and I can confirm the assortments are correct

Comment

yep the above is correct

Comment

PJ - with your insider knowledge is there anything that you could add to the above case assortments (either by PM to me or reply to this thread)?

Comment

Mr B - I have sat & checked the case contents up to case G I think and compared to the US list on CTT and they were the same - but I did it sat with Mattel and I dont have my own official list but I have seen their list - hope that makes sense !

Comment

Do you know what cars #19 and #20 are PJ? THey're listed in the case contents on CTT, but no mention of what they are

Comment

19. Hydraulic Ramone
                    20. Nigel Gearsley
                    21. Max Schnell
                    22. Shu Todoroki
                    23. Migel Camino
                    24. Lewis Hamilton
                    25. Carlo Maserati

Comment

Has anyone in the UK found Carla Veloso yet?

Comment

Thanks Rippers

Comment

Mega Size and Double Packs case assortments updated

Comment

It appears that Mattel may have skipped from case B to case D of the Pit Stop Launchers... case D contents:

Lewis Hamilton - x1
                            Nigel Gearsley -x1
                            Max Schnell - x2
                            Lightning McQueen -x2

1 new Car out of 6... I like to order cases as much as anyone, but there is no way this Cars-a-holic is ordering a case with 1 new Car out of 6... unless it might be an Apple iMac launcher, which is not going to be released.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

God loves a trier there cac.... and I aint even seen any launchers yet

Comment

Working...
                              X