No announcement yet.

Fillmore1234's Disney Cars Collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, has it really been this long since an update? I've gotten so many great Cars too! Here's pics of pretty much everything I've gotten in the past month and a half!

Comment

alotta nice additions there

Comment

Hey Fillmore 1234, send me your email I have something to help you out with that light! Mine is mavanchure@hotmail.com

Comment

It's been a month since my last update, so let's see what new Cars I've gotten since then!

I finally found the rest of the Toons Deluxe Case at WM last week.

Yesterday I got 2013 Case F from JMDL Toys!

Comment

Great additions, Fillmore1234! Thanks for sharing your photos...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

amazing collection
              can i take a picture for post on my french forum?

Comment

Back again with a small update! I've been having to save up for my trip to Cars Land this summer (planning to get a ton of stuff there!), and combined with the recent lull in store finds I've not been collecting as much as I want to. However I did get these two packages in the mail this month.

The first package contained the vertical Shiny Wax 3 Pack! I really like how their names are Nebekenezer Schmidt and Senior Trax.

The next package was from a member of CTT, who sent the 2013 Singles Poster and a CarsTheToys.com sticker! Thanks!

Comment

Congratulations on your new additions - I liked how the vertical 3 packs contained the names of the Crew Chief and Pitty... for those who don't know, there was a problem with the glue holding the blister to the cardback - that caused Mattel to switch to the horizontal boxed 3 pack style.

The 2013 poster looks great too...

A trip to Cars Land? Hopefully they'll have Cars you're looking for when you get there...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update!

Found Super Chase Flash and the rest of Case G 2012 a few days ago at Big Lots!

Today I found the complete Case E Deluxe at Kmart!

Francesco Fan Mater

Materhosen Mater

Elvis Rv

Comment

You've had a great Cars week, Fillmore1234! Thanks for sharing the photos of your new Cars with us.

Comment

Congrats on your amazing scores this week Fillmore1234!!

Comment

a $2 flash and kmart maters
                          you hit it bigtime this week Fillmore1234

Comment

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. $2? Were they not just in cases online? Big Lots is a great place for scoring rare Cars at low prices!

Ka-Chigga, Ka-Chow, and Ka-Ciao! - DjB

Comment

Find of the century!!! Got to check my Big Lots sometime

Comment

so very jealous of Flash! No chance of that ever making its way up here in a lucky find like that lol

congrats on the very awesome week

Transformers for Trade
                                Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

Working...
                                X