wintermelon's humble collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wintermelon View Post
    Nowadays i feel bad for buying Cars because my wife will give me some angry look
    I feel you on that notion and I decided I am now buying double to triple anything that I think might resell well, then reselling so my wife can have no more complaints. Very nice collection!

Comment

• Originally posted by nicholas.alipaz View Post
      I feel you on that notion and I decided I am now buying double to triple anything that I think might resell well, then reselling so my wife can have no more complaints. Very nice collection!
      Hahahaha... too bad i don't sell because i don't think i have the advantage to sell.
      I might help some members if they want but Cars + Shipping itself can be quite expensive.
      It is not worth to overpay when it will be so much cheaper in USA or Europe.

The toughest thing for me to help would be these Cars goes off the shelf very fast.
      Most of the retailers only bring in 1 case at a time. I thought i am crazy that i visit the same shops once or twice a week.
      I guess one should never underestimate the Cars collector because someone always beat me to it.

PCD101.jpgPCD102.jpgPCD103.jpgPCD104.jpg

My latest find will be Snot Rod with Flame. This one seems like a hot cake..
      Last edited by wintermelon; 07-18-2013, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• Snot looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolol

Comment

• PCD105.jpg
          Planes had hit my country :>
          The recommended shelf date is 28th July! I think the movie will be in the cinemas by mid of August

No $$$ for the rest so i just took this two from the case.
          My local TRU is still waiting for Mattel to send them a display stand.
          They told me they don't have place to display all the playsets and etc

By the way, if i am not wrong they also have a new stunt racer playset for Cars
          Didn't really bother to go through it..

PCD106.jpg

Found these from a local toyshop while having dinner. For once my wife was asking me why didn't i buy MaMa Topolino and etc from the shelf.

Too bad no sign of Nature Drive McQueen. It makes me wonder did Mattel changed the case content?
          Last edited by wintermelon; 07-29-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Nice additions wintermelon!

Comment

• Awesome new additions, wintermelon... I need Brent and Maurice... as well as the ones from cases H and R and others from J.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice pick up wintermelon
                nice those are out in the UK
                maybe they will find their way to the US soon

Comment

• PCD107.jpgPCD108.jpgPCD109.jpg

I remember reading Metroxing from t5 mentioned that there is a special edition White Walls McQueen for our German collectors and i believe this is the car. In German this car is call Lightning McQueen Mit Aufklebern and the theme is Metallic-Design.

Comment

• Very interesting wintermelon. I think that means there will be some folks needing help from members in Germany if someone there can confirm. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• PCD110.jpgPCD111.jpgPCD112.jpg

A friend surprised me with the Super Chase and they surely look great.
                      IMO, they are nicely done and you can feel some weight when you hold them in your hands.
                      The helmet also attached nicely on to Takeshi.

Comment

• PCD113.jpgPCD114.jpgPCD115.jpgPCD116.jpg

Metallic Painted Rip Clutchgoneski. It looks like Rip is getting a production code.
                        Hmmmm.. sounds like it will hit retail very soon? Is Mattel listening to the collectors?

Comment

• awesome! Are Dr. Frankenwagon and Patty O' Mint from the Disney store? And does Fabrizio's eyes able to be seen under his shades?
                          "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• do the wine and green "final lap cars" have names?

Comment

• Wow... you have some very nice additions to your collection! I hope they all come to the US sometime, knowing Mattel... ehhh I'll stay positive

Comment

• Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                                do the wine and green "final lap cars" have names?
                                Green - Bertha Butterswagon
                                Wine/White - Bennie Caliper

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                                awesome! Are Dr. Frankenwagon and Patty O' Mint from the Disney store? And does Fabrizio's eyes able to be seen under his shades?
                                Yes and Yes (not very obvious)

Comment

Working...
                                X