• may the force be with you lol
        great additions

Comment

• PCD123.jpg

Bought some Planes ...
          Will open the Chug and maybe El Chu

Comment

• PCD125.jpg

nothing new.. these are just a few of my error car..
            I am really outdated with all the new release :~(

Comment

• PCD128.jpgPCD129.jpg

If info is correct these will be the one of the four Super Chase for 2014

Comment

• PCD130.jpgPCD131.jpgPCD132.jpg

The cardboard looks solid but i would advise keep it away from the kids.
                Last edited by wintermelon; 01-11-2014, 04:40 AM.

Comment

• PCD133.jpgPCD134.jpg
                  Last edited by wintermelon; 01-11-2014, 04:43 AM.

Comment

• PCD135.jpgPCD136.jpgPCD137.jpg

They looks like metallic racers with another type of decals.
                    I am definitely not impressed....... I hope Mattel will at least try to complete this series.

Rubber Tyre Rip ?
                    Silver Series Rip?
                    A few of those Metallic Racers?

Comment

• My son is looking forward to the Neons..I think they appeal more to kids than to adult collectors. Thanks for the pics..although not all pics are viewable?

Comment

• nice additions wintermelon

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                          My son is looking forward to the Neons..I think they appeal more to kids than to adult collectors. Thanks for the pics..although not all pics are viewable?
                          I am actually looking forward to the neons.. Too bad i do not have any neon lights.
                          I thought of putting them under a neon light to see whether they have special effects or not
                          Regardless i am ranting i am still going to collect them.
                          By the way, i had fixed the links. Hope they are all viewable.

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                          nice additions wintermelon
                          Thanks, it has been a while since i last get some cars
                          I will slow down on 2014 but i am still looking forward on the new characters and re-release!

Comment

• PCD142.jpgPCD143.jpg
                            This is not new but is good to have a new car into the collection

PCD144.jpg
                            Managed to get hold of a few different Neon Decal McQueen...
                            Left - Normal, Black - Glows in the dark?, Right - SDCC

Comment

• Nice additions, wintermelon! Great to hear from you again... thanks for posting!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I am really outdated with Cars and Planes...... Sigh

hope you guys can fix the picture size limit by increasing the limit

before it is fixed i have to use external side to upload my pictures

Found them and took them home ! Just an oddball question. There are a few different cards out there for Planes? Do you guys actually bother to collect them?

Louis Larue! Beautiful.. sorry for the picture quality, it is pretty dim in my room

Finally managed to collect the two different Rochelle
                                Last edited by wintermelon; 08-07-2014, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X