cac1959's collection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by keonisdad View Post
    Hey Chris, i have discovered at least two loose El Materdors on your pictures (and i bet you have not less than one carded El). Is one of them a plastic version, or do you have two loose but mint diecast El Materdors ? That would be insane, lol.
    Thanks for sharing a part of your massive collection with us.
    Markus - thanks for the comment... sorry I missed it when you posted it... to answer your questions, one of the loose El Materdor is the plastic one from the playset... I am down to one each loose and carded El Materdor at this time... my wife considers me insane since I'm still collecting Cars even after my grandson outgrew them.

And here are a few more recently opened Cars:

Guido and Luigi with shakers:

Kmart 10: Rip Clutchgoneski with metallic finish:

Kmart 10 Lightning McQueen:

This is one of my favorite Lightning McQueen...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• nice additions Chris
      and after all the mail ins we will all have many extra loose cars lol

Comment

• Here are some of my more recent additions to my collection.

From e.davies1, Nelson and Chuck:

See Nelson's name on his camera?

I'm definitely excited about the 2014 RSN series...

This is the first release of Chuck Choke Cables in the US; this version is a unibody.

The International Night Skyline version is a 2 piece:

Here are the 2 Chucks:

I also received Trike in the mail:

Chuck and Nelson filmed Trike:

Silver Frosty has also arrived... Nelson filmed it:

Here are Super Chase Frosty and Silver Frosty:

Thanks for looking...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Great photos Chris, Nelson looks great next to Chuck.

Love those Frostys too

Comment

• great additions Chris
            I hope to find those soon

Comment

• amazing update chris!!!!!!! thanks for sharing

Comment

• Nice Job.
                ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

• Here are a few pictures of new Cars that arrived today, courtesy of jestrjef.

Sorry for the poor photo quality... my camera fell over onto the floor and my external flash attachment broke... I'll get a new one after payday on Friday.

Comment

• nice addition chris

glad to see the cars collecting has started again

Comment

• Cars back on display - in the new house

Got my 4 Carney Plastics display cases up on the wall on May 25... got around to putting Cars in my SA-100 this evening... the open spot is for one of my Gask-its French Promo Cars... it's in another box with some of my more rare Cars.

Once Gask-its returns home I'll put the cover on this display case.

P.S. - that's my blue accent wall... the rest of the walls in the basement that have been painted have been painted gray... got 5 small walls (out of 18) left to paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Got my 4 Carney Plastics display cases up on the wall on May 25... got around to putting Cars in my SA-100 this evening... the open spot is for one of my Gask-its French Promo Cars... it's in another box with some of my more rare Cars.

Once Gask-its returns home I'll put the cover on this display case.

P.S. - that's my blue accent wall... the rest of the walls in the basement that have been painted have been painted gray... got 5 small walls (out of 18) left to paint.
                        nice job

the cars room is looking good

Comment

• Got a few more Cars put in display cases this weekend... moved the non-Piston Cup racer haulers to an audio pier... I decided I had too many Cars in many of the bays... other than El Materdor Toons 2 of my 3 CP-21/24 are just Cars from the first movie... my 3rd CP-21/24 contains some of my Cars Toon and Cars 2 loose Cars.

I'm getting closer to being able to open some new Cars and Planes... it's been awhile.

Comment

• Looking good.

Comment

• fantastic pics chris,great to see you settling in to your new home

Comment

• where can those display's be purchased?
                                ...Nice pinstripe Sally...

Comment

Working...
                                X