Speedway of the South Custom Pit Crew Part 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They don't look good there Conrad...

I think they'd take a much better picture sat on my living room floor!!! Want to send them over to try it out?!?!?!

*for those unable to read sarcasm - the first sentence in this post is written sarcastically. Perhaps I should invent a sarcastic font for use on forums, etc - I could make a fortune!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
      They don't look good there Conrad...

I think they'd take a much better picture sat on my living room floor!!! Want to send them over to try it out?!?!?!

*for those unable to read sarcasm - the first sentence in this post is written sarcastically. Perhaps I should invent a sarcastic font for use on forums, etc - I could make a fortune!!!
      absolute brilliant idea Mr B, best thing since sliced bread!

Comment

The sarcastic font would start to be used more than the regular font...

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Wow! Those are amazing! You did a tremendous job on those customs! I especially LOVE the apple set you made! I'm going to "TRY" to create an entire Apple set..

Comment

DAM, this is great. Hard to pick a favorite.

Anatomical illustrations by Jake Parker

Comment

Originally posted by cvc1968 View Post
              Hey Bumper Save
              Mattell made the first run of crew chiefs in a stock Shiny Wax/No Stall/Sparemint chassis- I guess to save money
              In the movie RPM, Leakless and TankCoat are all crew chiefs on a Chuck Manifold chassis
              I wanted my pit row to be as close to the movie as possible.
              These are the hardest to make as Chuck is tiny and there are no holes in the roof for the headphones (oh, and I need to make the headset smaller to fit the Chuck)
              I understand, I know why you're doing that, but I'd personally make the Tank Coat out of an RPM to make them canon with each other rather than the movie. Either way, you're the Master Customizer and it's up to you. Really I love the customs and hate to sound all negative like but I just wanted to state my humble opinion.

BTW nice transberry 63 graphic, it looks familiar

Comment

Hey Bumper Save
                If you send me RPM crew chief I will make you a Tank Coat cc
                He is actually really easy to make

Comment

Working...
                X