X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice find! Still searching for both of those down here. Maybe next week!

Comment

• I found Rochelle at Kmart tonight. Plucked her out of a fresh case. I'm waiting for the new 4-pack to hit Target before picking up Echo. My son will be pleasantly surprised in the morning.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to getting Echo, but I have a Disney Store version of Rochelle that scales close to Mattel Ishani. I guess I'd still buy her if I saw her and if I get home and they are pretty much the same, I can hold on to the Mattel one for when my kids break the DS version.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Rochelle looks a nice plane Look foward to finding those in the UK.

I noticed Sainsburys and Wilko are now stocking the tent sets.

Comment

• Oops, I made a critique review about Rochelle and posted here, but it actually is way off topic to "recent store finds" so I will post it as a new thread...I don't want to hijack this topic...
            Last edited by Branfrog; 10-19-2013, 10:18 PM. Reason: off topic

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
              I found Rochelle at Kmart tonight. Plucked her out of a fresh case. I'm waiting for the new 4-pack to hit Target before picking up Echo. My son will be pleasantly surprised in the morning.
              I've held off on buying Navy Dusty (and will hold off on Echo) for the same reason. I want that 4-pack, especially for Hector Vector.

Comment

• came across JW Dusty, 86 LJH and Chug at Longwell Green Asda today which was a pleasant surprise

Comment

• Found 1 each of Echo and Rochelle at an Indianapolis Target today.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Jestrwife found 1 Rochelle and Echo in Target today! Nice job jestrwife!

Comment

• Sounds like I need to hit a couple of Targets at lunch tomorrow.

Comment

• I found these guys at TRU today

Comment

• Nice finds! I still need to get Rochelle and Echo.
                          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• I've come upon the remnants of this case twice in the last 2 days, but no luck finding a Rochelle yet.

Comment

• Saw Navy Dusty, Chug and that LJH96 whatever plane today.

Like the rest of the Mattel line, very underwhelmed.

Even Chug although a decent size, looked more plastic than metal.

Meh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enzo View Post
                                Saw Navy Dusty, Chug and that LJH96 whatever plane today.

Like the rest of the Mattel line, very underwhelmed.

Even Chug although a decent size, looked more plastic than metal.

Meh.
                                This is how much metal is in chug..

Comment

Working...
                                X