X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bubba101212 View Post
    Yep. My wife picked him up on Monday
    Thanks for the report! I will keep looking.

Comment

• I found a Zed at the Torrance, CA store this morning. I bought two and there were two left. They also had a couple of Bravo left which has been a bit hard to find here in LA.

Comment

• Wow, Zed's release was top secret. My son saw him on E-bay so I checked Disneystore.com & no Zed's to be found. Lucky to see a few PCD members say otherwise...I managed to find the last Zed after 4 store attempts. He is OOS in my area. Thank you. Mine ships soon.

Comment

• Found these at the Disney Store today.

They also had a bunch of Mater Ramas.
          RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
            Found these at the Disney Store today.

They also had a bunch of Mater Ramas.
            the Disney store is getting as bad as mattel
            mater 5 pack only one new car and not worth buying to me

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
              the Disney store is getting as bad as mattel
              mater 5 pack only one new car and not worth buying to me
              Yeah, I totally agree there was a McQueen and Mater set last year only with different cars. Though, I have to say the McQueen set looks pretty unique especially with the lime green Dragon McQueen, I've never really seen something like that before.
              RBCars77 check out my YouTube Channel @ RCcars5

Comment

• Originally posted by RBCars77 View Post
                Yeah, I totally agree there was a McQueen and Mater set last year only with different cars. Though, I have to say the McQueen set looks pretty unique especially with the lime green Dragon McQueen, I've never really seen something like that before.
                I have the first LMQ and mater 5 packs they put out
                they were unique, but I can't afford to buy these with just one new car in them dadgum

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                  I have the first LMQ and mater 5 packs they put out
                  they were unique, but I can't afford to buy these with just one new car in them dadgum

Good points, RBCars77 and carslover.

I'm at the point where it doesn't matter to me if it's a Disney Store or Mattel boxed set with 1 new Car... I resent being taken advantage of as they attempt to sell off pegwarmers by putting them with 1 new Car.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Planes ladies and gentlemen, this is a Planes thread

Unless he's wearing goggles and being schooled by Skipper, this ought to be a Mater-free zone. Especially if he's in that god-awful leopard print funny car guise.

Comment

• Impressed: Received Zed via standard mail from Disney outlet in one day76297_545058422228022_1172890966_n.jpg

Comment

• my target finally got chug

DSCN0315.jpgDSCN0316.jpg

Comment

• Anyone seen any other mattel singles than the standard 6 initially released? I have seen some bravos but anything else in the planes singles range out yet? X

Comment

• best planes items ive seen so far, both in tescos
                            two versions, a dusty and a el chuy or what ever the masked mexican is called
                            its a large plastic plane that fits to the ceiling with wire and hook and it rotates round and round, 15 quid
                            was tempted but kept me wallet in me pocket

broke me planes duck with the planes book, 2.99 in the works, and jolly nice it is too!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              best planes items ive seen so far, both in tescos
                              two versions, a dusty and a el chuy or what ever the masked mexican is called
                              its a large plastic plane that fits to the ceiling with wire and hook and it rotates round and round, 15 quid

was tempted but kept me wallet in me pocket

broke me planes duck with the planes book, 2.99 in the works, and jolly nice it is too!
                              That flying El Chupacabra sounds like a health hazard lol. As for the book, is that the one with teeny tiny plastic figures in the back? Think I saw it but put it down as it gives away the plot of the film. Got a cool sticker book for the wee man instead which is pretty much spoiler-free.

Comment

• I think it's been mentioned before, but found planes at Big Lots. If I'm not mistaken $5.50 for singles and $11 for plane + pitty...

Comment

Working...
                                X