• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks! On my watch list for payday!
    Lizardmaster

Comment

• Found an Arturo Set for £10 at Asda today

Comment

• For those of you in the US, found a couple Rochelles @ Gordman's. $7 and change though, usually I have a coupon for at least 20% off. Just sucked it up though. My oldest son (11) is showing a mild interest in getting his own collection going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Stickers View Post
          Found an Arturo Set for £10 at Asda today

Great find

Comment

• Good to know Arturo is showing up in the uk!
            Lizardmaster

Comment

• I was surprised as I waded through El Chu & Dusty Sets then I saw the blue and thought bulldog. If only I was this lucky in finding Cars

Comment

• We also have alot more luck finding Planes then Cars.. I don't think Planes are as popular for some reason although at nearly £7 each that may be why.

Comment

• Agree they are a bit steep, but there surely wont be so many of these compared to cars.

Just need to find Ned & Franz now

Comment

• Where I live - north-central Indiana - it seems like every store we go to has racks and racks of Cars, but the Planes displays are either completely empty or consist of just Dustys and El Chus. Most of the places we go can't keep Planes on the shelf.

Comment

• Walmart yesterday had a whole display of the new pegwarmer case...
                      -Steve
                      AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Leadsop View Post
                        Where I live - north-central Indiana - it seems like every store we go to has racks and racks of Cars, but the Planes displays are either completely empty or consist of just Dustys and El Chus. Most of the places we go can't keep Planes on the shelf.
                        come to texas

all my stores have 5 to 10 cases of planes on the pegs squeezing out where the cars should be

Comment

• Has anyone in UK seen any more newer cases anywhere other then Asda? We want the next case after Franz/Ned..Seems Asda is the only place that's upto date. Sainsburys are only just getting Rochelle and Echo case near me.

Comment

• what new planes are in the next case?

Comment

• The yellow one.. can't think of his name lol

Edit: Gunnar Viking is his name I think
                              Last edited by carscrazy; 01-19-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• ah right, in asda today and there was nothing new

Comment

Working...
                                X