X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought these 6 in Walmart today...

Jestrjeff sent me a picture this morning, so I figured out what I had forgotten yesterday at the store. Needed shampoo and juice boxes, so I had an excuse to drive to a different Walmart. I left behind Pontoon Dusty, Skipper, and Leadbottom. Would rather have found the new Cars deluxe case, but these were cool too.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Just bought these 6 in Walmart today...

Jestrjeff sent me a picture this morning, so I figured out what I had forgotten yesterday at the store. Needed shampoo and juice boxes, so I had an excuse to drive to a different Walmart. I left behind Pontoon Dusty, Skipper, and Leadbottom. Would rather have found the new Cars deluxe case, but these were cool too.
      Nice! Mayday reminds me of lizzie.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• Considering Mayday is a firetruck can I ask how exactly he reminds you of Lizzie??

Comment

• I can see how Mayday reminds people of Lizzie... the front of the face is boxed similarly to the model T of Lizzie... as soon as I get Mayday and find my opened Lizzie I'll do comparison photos.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I can kinda see it now that I have a mayday in hand!

Comment

• I finally found the new tent packs

Comment

• Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Made a trip down to Cincinnati on Memorial Day... got a piece of furniture I wanted at IKEA and then drove around I-275 stopping at as many stores as I could... slow day for Cars, but I did OK on Planes.

At Target:

I don't think I'd opened Sun Wing or Jan Kowalski so I bought the 7 pack to get Joey Dundee.

Here's Joey:

I also saw the Take To The Skies 4 pack... at the first Target it wasn't in the system so the cashier offered to sell it for $15:

Yellow Bird:

Another Target had 6 of them but the associate told me they could not sell it until it was in the system, even when I showed the receipt showing I paid $15 for one...

And at the Florence, Kentucky Kroger, here comes the Judge (and Roper):

No sign of the Antonio gift pack... 30 stores total made for very long day on the 240 mile drive.

I also found a Planes Fire and Rescue case on the cart at a Target but didn't open it... I pointed out to the associate the June 1 date on the box... CBK59-999A.
                I want Yellow Bird and Joey but I'm not paying Target's price just to get them and extras I don't want.
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Found a brand new unopened fire & rescue sidekick in NW Indiana Walmart. Bought one full set and a extra of a couple.

Comment

• Found Gunnar Viking and tsubasa in asda yesterday. They also had 2x supercharged dusty but didn't have enough money On me tesco are also selling planes at Ł5.25 at the moment but nothing new there.

Comment

• how come both antonio and arturo are no 3?
                      Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      I finally found the new tent packs

Comment

• Gotta find Judge and Antonio tent set..where are you guys finding them??
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                          Gotta find Judge and Antonio tent set..where are you guys finding them??
                          I found them at Kroger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tmremote View Post
                            Gotta find Judge and Antonio tent set..where are you guys finding them??
                            I found them at walmart

Comment

• Thanks. I'll keep hunting!!
                              -Steve
                              AKA Tmremote

Comment

• Finally found Sun Wing and Jan Kowalski at my Sears kids' department! They also had a Bravo on Echo card, which I also purchased! Cool looking error.
                                Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Working...
                                X